Our laboratory offers space and equipment for micro- (fingers, hands) and mesoscale (body) measurements. The laboratory and its equipment can be booked by research groups at the Aalto School of Electrical Engineering.
- OptiTrack motion capture system with 10 cameras (Documentation Wiki)
- SMI wearable eye-tracking system (User Guide)
- Gazepoint GP3 HD eye tracker (Open API for Gazepoint)
- Tobii eyeX tracker (User’s Guide)
- LeapMotion sensor (Technical Introduction)
- GPU workstations
- PQ Labs G5S 55″ 4K multitouch overlay
- Two BenQ Zowie XL2546 monitors
Video and Audio
- Zoom Handy Recorder H4n stereo microphone
- Sony ActionCam AS100
- Canon EOS 70D camera
- Zortrax M200 3D printer
Resources for Researchers
In inquiries about the lab or equipment: please ensure that your email specifies: 1) the specific equipment, 2) duration, 3) purpose, and 4) possible risks or hazards to the equipment. CC the professor of your group.